Summer Jam 2012 is on 4th August!!
Summer Jam 2012 is here! It's been a long time coming but Staffordshire's finest boutique music and arts festival is now upon us. Just back from the site and it's looking fantastic!
Last Minute Ticket Information
- Due to a welcome last minute change to our license we will be able to sell the limited number of remaining tickets on the day. Numbers are limited and once they're sold, only existing ticketholders will gain access.
- Late tickets purchased through the website during the last week and up to 7pm on Saturday 4th August can be can be collected at the site up until 8pm. The cannot be collected after 8pm.
- We would like to remind guests that camping passes are per person, not per tent. You will need a camping pass to get your camping wristband. Without a camping wristband you will not be able to enter the campsite.
- Last entry to the site is 10pm. No admission, even with tickets, after 10pm.
- We would like to remind guests that alcohol can not be brought onto the site. We have a cocktail tent, bar, beer festival and vodka slushes so don't worry - we've got it covered!
Latest Updates from the Site!!
Conditions are fantastic down at the Summer Jam site, everything is set up and ready for an amazing festival. The ground is not at all muddy so decent footwear rather than wellies will be the order of the day. The weather forcast is mixed but we have more cover than ever before and have, of course, planned for the rain!
Keep an eye on the Summer Jam Facebook Page.
Thank you to everyone who continues to support Summer Jam. Let's have an amazing festival!.
- The Summer Jam Team